Friday, August 14, 2009

My Former Enemy Is My New Community Comrade?

Soooo, you're probably thinking something along the lines of "What the waffle?!" right? Let me explain.

Back when I was playing Warhammer Online in full swing, I had situated myself with a wonderful guild known as Black Death (I'm still with them to this day). Naturally, as a Destruction player, I hated Order. I mean I really hated Order. They would always kill me, even when I was only rifting them towards me to say hello.

One of the top Order guilds on Volkmar, our server, (in my opinion) was Halcyon Affinity. You can imagine how I felt when I realized that two lovely ladies from the guild that used to pwn my sorry Magus butt are the hosts of the Aion podcast Aion's World. To make things even worse, their podcast is informative and entertaining! Blast!!! Looks like I'll have to forget the transgressions of the past and move on towards a dark and hairy-backed Asmodian future together. Keep up the great work ladies.

Also, don't forget to check out The Abyss (Episode 4 was just released) and Aion's Wrath (Remember, friends don't let friends code drunk. Hehe), two other fantastic Aion podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment